With your social media account
1. Peel the onions and and cut them crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Separate the layers into r
Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Cut into bite size pieces.
Fill a deep
1. Preheat oven to 450ºF.
2. Cut up the sweet potatoes and place in a bowl with olive oil, gr
1. Crack your egg in a medium mixing bowl and beat it till foamy
2. Add your flour”¦baking soda
1. Place cut-up chicken in a large bowl, and cover with buttermilk. Cover and chill for two hours, o
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place butter on a large baking sheet and place in the oven to melt