1. mix 1/2 cup white sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, chocolate chips.
2. cream butter, 1 cup white sugar, and eggs. add the sour cream, vanilla and water.
3. in a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder and soda. combine into the wet ingredients.
4. pour half of the batter into a greased and floured 9Ã—13 inch pan. sprinkle half of the cinnamon, sugar and chocolate chip mixture on the batter. pour in the rest of the batter and top with the rest of the cinnamon, sugar and chip mix.
5. bake at 350 F for 30 minutes. let it cool for at least an hour before cutting into it, or the chocolate chips will be too melty and it will be hard to get out of the pan.