1 cup of almond, coconut or your fav non-dairy mylk
pinch of cardamom
pinch of ginger
pinch of turmeric
1. Pour your favorite mylk into a small pot.
2. Add spices to taste and whisk to combine. Start with less and experiment with more later. I actually use 1/2 tsp of each spice which makes my mylk bright yellow and I LOVE it! However, a pinch is all you need.
3. Bring mylk to baby bottle temperature to keep it raw. If you don't care about it staying raw, bring it to a light steam.
4. Add a raw honey to taste & give mylk another whisking.
5. Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy heavenly sleepytime yummminess!