• Prep Time:
  • Cooking Time:
  • Serves: 48 Servings

Hershey's 50% Reduced Fat Oatmeal Chip Cookie

  • Recipe Submitted by on

Category: Cookies

 Ingredients List

  • 3/4 c 60% vegetable oil spread
  • -- softened
  • 3/4 c Granulated sugar
  • 3/4 c Packed light brown sugar
  • 2 Eggs
  • 1 ts Vanilla extract
  • 1 1/4 c All-purpose flour
  • 1 ts Baking soda
  • 1/2 ts Ground cinnamon
  • -(or more, if desired)
  • 1/2 ts Salt
  • 2 3/4 c Quick-cooking rolled oats
  • 12 oz HERSHEY'S Baking Chips
  • -(Reduced Fat Semi-Sweet)
  • 1 c Raisins


Heat oven to 375F. In large bowl, beat spread, granulated sugar and brown
sugar with electric mixer until well mixed. Add eggs and vanilla; beat
until creamy. Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt;
gradually add to sugar mixture, mixing well. Stir in oats, chocolate chips
and raisins. Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10
minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to
wire rack. Cool completely.

4 dozen cookies.

Nutrition facts: Serv size: 1 cookie (26g), Servings: 48, Amount Per
Serving: Calories 110, Fat Cal. 25, Total Fat 3.5g* (5% DV), Sat.Fat 1.5G
(8% DV), Cholest. 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 70mg (3% DV), Total carb. 19g (6%
DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 13g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (2% DV),
Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV)
are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

*contains 1g of Salatrim per serving, only 55% of which is used by the
body. Therefore this recipe provides 3g of available fat per serving vs 6g
in the regular Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies recipe

Hershey's is a registered trademark of Hershey Foods Corporation. Recipe
may be reprinted courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens.

 Share this Recipe

Recipes by Course

Recipes by Main Ingredient

Recipes by Cuisine

Recipes by Preparation

Recipes by Occasion

Recipes by Dietary

Sign Up and Create a Cookbook Today!

Please Sign in to your Account or Sign up if you are new user.

Who loves our Healthy Recipes?