With your social media account
This is a great recipe if you love mushrooms. Just note that the mushrooms will shrink a fair amoun
Quick and easy! One of my favorite Martha Stewart dishes. I grow tarragon just for this dish! Try i
1. Toast the pine nuts in a small dry skillet over medium heat until they are fragrant, about 5 minu
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Wash the peppers and slit them open. Scoop out seeds, core and
First make the custard by whisking yolks and sugar together until light in color.
Then bring milk
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic, onion
1. Preheat oven to 300F.
2. In a large pot, mix together the beer and the brown sugar. Snuggle i
Begin by preheating the oven to 325 degrees F.
Rinse the cabbage under cool water and dry it ligh
Cream 1 cup butter or margarine and 3/4 cup white sugar together. Blend in egg, vanilla extract, and
A quick, tasty and healthy meal that everyone in my house enjoys!
1. Mix together
Heat the oil in a heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add the sausages and cook until brown on bot
Season the short ribs with 1 tablespoon thyme and the cracked black pepper. Cover, and refrigerate o
A delicious recipe with scallops and thinly sliced Brussels sprouts sauteed with pancetta. For a he
Cook the pasta according to package directions.
Place the sesame seeds in a heated skillet over l
Perfect for Valentine's Day and they don't require a mold!!! All you have to do to create them is t
Happy National Pancake Day!!!
In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking pow
A simple and easy method of making flavorful homemade chicken stock.
1. Preheat the crock-pot on
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium saucepan combine the chicken, potato, carrots, pea
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
2. Use immediately or store in an air tight
Place the chicken breasts in the crockpot.
Add butter, cream of chicken soups, chicken broth, onio