With your social media account
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Spray some cooking spray on a baking sheet.
2. Place a wonto
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Wash the peppers and slit them open. Scoop out seeds, core and
Prepare Cinnamon Filling first: In a medium bowl, mix butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Scoop the fi
Quick and easy, yet delicious meal!
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, add
1. Preheat oven to 275 F. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners and place 1 whole Oreo cookie
In a large pan saute onion in butter until soft and golden brown.
Whisk in flour and salt.
1. Butter a large bowl, and measure out 6 cups of Chex cereal. Set aside. Butter a 9x13 dish, OR lin
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
Use as much of the Cajun seasoning as you n
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin pan with paper or foil lin
Place all the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Roll each pie crust out onto a floured surface to a
~~~ For the shell dough ~~~~
In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, sugar and salt. Work the but
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray. Mix the granula
In a hot saute pan, melt the butter. Add shrimp and begin to saute on one side. Add the shallot an
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured surface. Press to form a 12
1. Open the cans of green beans, drain them, and pour them into the slow cooker. Add the cooked baco
Mince garlic and rosemary. Add 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste) and mince it a little longer.
Start a pot of water to boil for the beans.
Trim the fresh green beans - just the very tips. You
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Cook grits in 4 cups of salted water until thick. Saute sausage,
Preheat oven to 200, bake for 30 minutes, flip, and cook for another 30 minutes.