With your social media account
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Spray some cooking spray on a baking sheet.
2. Place a wonto
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Wash the peppers and slit them open. Scoop out seeds, core and
Prepare Cinnamon Filling first: In a medium bowl, mix butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Scoop the fi
Quick and easy, yet delicious meal!
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, add
1. Preheat oven to 275 F. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners and place 1 whole Oreo cookie
In a large pan saute onion in butter until soft and golden brown.
Whisk in flour and salt.
1. Butter a large bowl, and measure out 6 cups of Chex cereal. Set aside. Butter a 9x13 dish, OR lin
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
Use as much of the Cajun seasoning as you n
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin pan with paper or foil lin
Place all the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Roll each pie crust out onto a floured surface to a
~~~ For the shell dough ~~~~
In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, sugar and salt. Work the but
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray. Mix the granula
In a hot saute pan, melt the butter. Add shrimp and begin to saute on one side. Add the shallot an
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured surface. Press to form a 12
1. Open the cans of green beans, drain them, and pour them into the slow cooker. Add the cooked baco
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Squeeze the excess moisture from the thawed spinach. Rinse any dirt or de
Mince garlic and rosemary. Add 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste) and mince it a little longer.
Start a pot of water to boil for the beans.
Trim the fresh green beans - just the very tips. You
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Cook grits in 4 cups of salted water until thick. Saute sausage,