With your social media account
For the Cinnamon Filling
Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add brown sugar and
Crush double graham crackers.
Add melted butter and sugar.
Press into 9x13 inch pan.
Preheat oven to 325, with rack in the lower third. Spray the sides and bottom of a 9-inch springform
Preheat oven to 350°
Line a 9x9 baking pan with foil.
In a medium sized bowl combine crust ingredi
HEAT oven to 325°F. Place 8-inch springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (18-inch sq
You have to preheat the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees F. Use a food processor to crumble the
Beat sour cream, butter, eggs, and almond extract. Add dry ingredients. Beat on medium speed for 1 m
preheat oven to 325 degrees
line cupcake pan with liners
in a small bowl mix together graham crack
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Unfold the the puff pastry and roll over it with a rolling p
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In medium bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and
1. Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry. Remove the top and clean out with a
Vanilla Bean Cupcakes
Preheat the oven to 340 degrees (I like a lower temp than 350, I get better
Combine the almond flour, coconut, nectar, and pinch of salt in a food processor.
Add the oil and
Heat oven to 350°. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with non-stick spray.
Mix together graham cra
Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a food processor, finely grind the graham crackers and pecans. Place c
1. Heat oven to 325°F then line an 8- or 9-inch square pan with aluminum foil and lightly spray with
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, stir instant coffee into warm water. Add yeas
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Line the base and sides of a 23-24cm springform cake tin with b
1. In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and egg until creamy. Unroll the crescent rolls an
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
Place one full size Oreo cookie in the bottom of every mini ch