With your social media account
For the chick pea puree, put chick peas, water and garlic in bowl of food processor fitted with a st
1. Mash the garlic into a paste using a mortar and pestle or the flat side of a chef's knife on your
Try this taco version for a more appetizing and tasty alternative to the traditional Mexican dish.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
To french the racks of lamb:
Make a cut on the fat side of th
Combine lamb cubes and yogurt, mix well and marinate overnight.
In a saute pan heat butter,
1. In a large bowl,combine lamb chunks,onion,vinegar and 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
1. Combine all ingredients in a large glass bowl.
2. Add water to cover the lamb cubes co
1. Trim fat from lamb shanks. Place beans and next 4 ingredients (through garlic) in a 7-quart ele
1. Trim fat from lamb shanks. Place beans and next 4 ingredients (through garlic) in a 7-quart elect
Cook in an earthenware hot-pot or in casserole.
Trim kidney and meat and cut into neat pieces.Peel
Makes 4 servings.
GARLIC CHEVRE SAUCE
1 pk (4-ounce) chevre goat cheese
3 Garlic cloves; minced
1/2 c Li
Sprinkle the lemon juice and salt over the meat. Mix the onion, garlic and
chili together well. Heat
Debone lamb in a heavy dutch oven or large saucepan cook onion and garlic
in hot oil till onion is t
In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of the milk, cornmeal, onion, garlic,
oregano, lemon pepper, and 1/
1 tb Olive oil
1/4 Onion; minced
1 Clove garlic; minced
1 c Water
1. Trim any excess fat from lamb; lay on work surface, meaty side up. With
a sharp knife slice almos
Combine wine, garlic, soy sauce and ginger. Marinate lamb turning
occasionally. Broil or grill to de
Season the racks of lamb with salt and pepper. Heat a heavy frying pan
and brown the fat on top of t
Whisk all ingredients together till it forms a mayonaise consistency. Coat
Rack of Lamb (both sides)