With your social media account
1. Finely chop the ginger and onions.
2. Cut the pork into thin strips and sprinkle with a well mix
1. Cut the bacon up and fry. Keep hot in oven
2. Use a little of the bacon fat to fry the rice. Sti
1. Cut the tips off the asparagus 1 1/2 inches from the top and wash
2. Take the tips a
Method: 1. Beat the egg whites, salt and lemon juice/acid until the mixture
is very stiff and dry.
1. Lay the fish in a shallow dish. Pour the milk over the steaks and add
salt and pepper. Leave to s
Save a small amount of the milk; put the rest in a saucepan, together with
the sugar and vanilla and
Whitefish are tiny 2 inch white fish which are the young of a fish of the
smelt family. They swim in
1. Wash and drain the scallops, slice up the mushrooms, seperate the white
from the yolks and lightl
1. Add the blackberries and the juice of the lemon to a pot with 1 cup of
water. Cook thoroughly, su
1. After cleaning place the mussels in a butter casserole dish.
2. Add pepper and salt to taste and
1. Remove the paua from it's shell with a sharp knife. Cut away the pewa or
soft part of the paua (t
4 oz Finely diced RAW potato
4 oz Ground beef
2 oz Chopped onion
1. Cut the stems of the mushrooms and peel the heads. Clean thoroughly and
2. Cook mushrooms
Method: 1. Mix together some of the crumbs, the salt and butter and add a
Cream butter and sugar well, add eggs one ata time, and beat again. Add
sifted flour, cornstarch and
Toheroas are considered New Zealand's greatest delicacy. Their flavor is
quite unique. This shellfis
1. Peel the tree tomatoes and cut them into about six slices.
2. Put them into a tall narrow jar.
Method: 1. Beat the egg yolks well. Add the salt, cornflour and vanilla and
after stirring add the m