With your social media account
1. Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Lightly spray small baking pan with cooking spra
1. Line pastry shells with heavy-duty foil. Bake at 400 degrees F for 5 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5
1. COOK THE CREPES: In a medium bowl, beat eggs. Add milk. Stir in flour and beat until smooth.
Bring the milk and one tablespoon of salt to a boil.
Add the noodles, reduce the heat, and cook
Peel the pototoes and cut into cubes (slightly smaller than the macaroni, so that they both cook in
1. In a medium sized bowl, chop eggs into approximately 1/4-inch dice, and gently stir in the mayon
1. Preheat your skillet or griddle (375 degrees on a griddle).
2. Combine the pancake mix, milk, eg
Spray an 8" baking pan with cooking spray. I also lined it with sprayed parchment paper but that
Place coconut and pecans on a baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes or until toasted,
-Heat oil for frying (on a steady 7)
-mix eggs and vanilla. Set aside.
-Heat water, brown sugar, s
Sift flour and salt into a large glass bowl. Make a well in the centre with the dry ingredients, and
Preheat oven to 350F. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter, about 1 minute on high power.
1. Roll out pastry to fit a 9-in. pie plate. Transfer pastry to pie plate. Trim pastry to 1/2 in. be
Heat the milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until it just begins to boil. Remove from hea
For the Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper liners or spra
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl sift pow
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine egg yolks,
1. In a bowl of your stand mixer cream butter and sugar together for about a minutes until light
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. In a small bowl, beat egg whites and season with salt and pepper.
1. Peel and dice apple finely.
2. Whisk milk, oil, and egg together well.
3. Stir in f