With your social media account
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Prepare CRUMB TOPPING; set aside.
These sweet rolls, filled with raisins and dried apricots and rolled up like cinnamon buns, were fis
Preheat oven to 350°. Line the bottom of a 9 inch round cake pan with parchment paper. Lightly greas
1. mix 1/2 cup white sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, chocolate chips.
2. cream butter, 1 cup white
In a large bowl, cream butter and 2 cups sugar until light fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating
To make the cake:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and grease (2) 8 inch cake pans wi
1. Use a round of parchment paper to line the bottom of the crockpot and spray the paper with nonsti
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray Coffee Mugs with baking spray (Pam with Flour). Or line
1. Heat granulated sugar, butter or margarine, and 1/2 cup cocoa powder in a large saucepan over med
Make the Cake: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment (or u
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl mix together the water, pumpkin, eggs, 1 Tablespo
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
For the crumb:
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9" x 13" pan, or two 9" round cake pans.
2) Make the
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl combine cake mix, pumpkin puree, eggs and butte
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a rectangular baking dish (see notes) with nonstick cooki
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line muffin pan with baking cups or prepare panettone baking cups by
1. Make the streusel topping: Mix together flour, 3/4 cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1 te
1. Butter or spray your 9Ã—13 glass dish (I love my Oneida dishes here) and preheat oven to 350°. Mi
1. Prepare 9 inch spring form pan with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350. Beat eggs on medium for 1
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Grease a 9-inch bundt cake pan with butter and sprinkle with flour; shak