With your social media account
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Wrap garlic cloves in a tight foil packet. Place tomatoes, cut side up, o
1. Drop garlic through food chute with processor on; process until minced. Add oil and next 7 ingred
Whisk together all the ingredients except the tomato wedges. Add the tomatoes and toss to coat. Allo
Char the tomatoes in a pan over medium heat, being careful not to blacken the skin. This will give t
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Preheat skillet over medium high heat. Add extra-virgin olive oil, g
Place all ingredients in the slow cooker. Stir well to combine. Secure the lid on your slow cooker a
1. While the bacon is cooking, make the mayo and cut the fruit.
2. Layer 2 pieces of lettuce
Finely chop tomatoes, basil, parsley, and garlic, and mix together with oil (or pulse ingredients,
1. Place lemon juice and milk in a shallow, wide dish; set aside.
2. Mix together cornmeal, garli
1. Warm up your skillet, put a little oil or nonstick cooking spray in there.
2. In a mixing
To make the sauce, add the tomatoes to a blender or food processor. Puree until smooth, adding a bi
1. Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat, add the onion and cook until tender, about 5-7 minutes
Marinate the Shrimp:
In a large zip-seal plastic bag, combine the tequila, jalapeno and salt.
Sauteed mushrooms, tomatoes, and spinach in a red wine vinegar and a little butter.
Cooked the chi
Brown 1 lb of ground beef. Drain grease & add 2 parts ketchup, 1 part mustard & a couple shakes of W
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Pour 1 cup enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9Ã—13 baking dish; s
Combine remaining ingredients in a large (12") braising pan or dutch oven over medium high heat. Co
* Mix the flour with the salt both raising agent. Gradually add cold water while kneading smooth, so
Pre-heat the oven to 200°c.
Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil.
In the mean
1. Cook your corn - there are a ton of ways to do this, but the easiest is just to put the oven on 3