With your social media account
1. In a medium saucepan, spray cooking spray and sautÃ© garlic. Add chiles, chili powder, cumin, chi
1. Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in a large skillet on medium high heat. Add the chopped onions and bell pep
1. Combine the softened cream cheese with the sour cream.
2. Mix in the remaining ingredients
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a large baking dish or cast-iron skillet with 1 tablespoon of the oli
1. Combine soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2 qt baking dish; stir until blended.
2. Stir in beans
1. Cut bacon into small strips and fry on medium heat in a large pan.
2. Chop onion, and add
Preheat oven to 400F.
Place potatoes directly on rack and bake for 45 mins. Take out, piece with
Preheat oven to 450F/230C. Wash mushrooms and let drain (or spin dry in salad spinner, which is what
1. Bring water to a boil in a medium pot over medium-high heat. Stir in quinoa and 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat the olive oil gently in a large saucepan, add oni
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the leeks and stir until very soft, about
1. In a dry skillet over medium heat, toast the pumpkin and cumin seeds, until the pumpkin seeds are
1. Melt 2 tbsp butter in large skillet, add onion and saute until softened, (about 5 mins).
1. Toss quinoa, chicken, mango, avocado, cilantro, onion, and shredded coconut together in a large b
1. In a small sauce pan combine chicken, sour cream, wing sauce, black beans, and salt and pepper to
Sprinkle yeast over warm water in a large bowl. Let it sit for 3 minutes. Add in flour, salt, and su
1. Mix everything together and chill for an hour
2. Serve over cream cheese or just with chip
Preheat the oven to 375 and lightly spray a 9x13 dish with cooking spray.
In a large skillet, hea
1. Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
2. Whisk the eggs, sour cream, salt, pepper, basil, oregan
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 pan
2. Mix chicken and 1 cup cheese. Roll up in