With your social media account
Mix flour, salt and Cream of Tartar.
Put butter in a separate bowl, add boiling water and let allow
1/4 cup milk
1 cup cheese
16 oz flaky refrigerator biscuits
Preheat oven to 375* and grease 13x9 casserole dish. Brown sausage. As sausage is browning, place
Put bread in bottom of 9x13 pan (sprayed). Sprinkle bread with cheese. Pour egg mixture over cheese.
Combine chicken broth,tomato paste,onion,curry powder and paprika in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on
To make the pretzels: In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attac
Whisk together icing sugar and egg until well combined.
Add lemon rind and vanilla essence.
Put sausage in a large frying pan, on low heat, breaking and crumbling with a large fork. Add flour,
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. If using standard aluminum muffin tins, prepare with cooking spray.
In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt for 30 seconds. C
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F).
2. Prepare a small casserole dish (approximately 7x1
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients and about 3 tablespoon
Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups and level with a knife. Combine flour and next 4 ingred
Add 2 tsp. sugar to the warm water and dissolve the yeast in it. Let sit about 5 minutes until foamy
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a lar
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Mix together baking mix, cold water, and grated cheese.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Combine 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese and 1 tsp Ranch dressing mix. Se
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Open the can of biscuits. Flatten each biscuit. Drain the liquid fro
In a food processor, combine flour, salt, baking powder, cream of tarter, sugar, and garlic powder.