With your social media account
Quick and easy! One of my favorite Martha Stewart dishes. I grow tarragon just for this dish! Try i
1. Toast the pine nuts in a small dry skillet over medium heat until they are fragrant, about 5 minu
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Wash the peppers and slit them open. Scoop out seeds, core and
1. Preheat oven to 300F.
2. In a large pot, mix together the beer and the brown sugar. Snuggle i
A quick, tasty and healthy meal that everyone in my house enjoys!
1. Mix together
Here's a recipe for soft, juicy and tender chicken breasts - the perfect addition to salads or lunch
Heat the oil in a heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add the sausages and cook until brown on bot
Season the short ribs with 1 tablespoon thyme and the cracked black pepper. Cover, and refrigerate o
1. Season the chicken breast liberally with salt and pepper on both sides.
2. Heat the oil in a l
A delicious recipe with scallops and thinly sliced Brussels sprouts sauteed with pancetta. For a he
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium saucepan combine the chicken, potato, carrots, pea
Place the chicken breasts in the crockpot.
Add butter, cream of chicken soups, chicken broth, onio
1. For the stew: Pat the chicken dry with paper towels, then season liberally with salt and pepper.
For the chick pea puree, put chick peas, water and garlic in bowl of food processor fitted with a st
Pound the chicken breasts with a meat mallet until they are 1/4-inch thick.
In a shallow bowl, c
1. Prepare the vinaigrette dressing:
Put shallots, Agave nectar and tarragon in bowl of food proc
In a hot saute pan, melt the butter. Add shrimp and begin to saute on one side. Add the shallot an
A healthy and tasty recipe by Chef John Sundstorm.
1. Prepare the ragout:
Heat 2 tablespoons ext
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Using the flat side of a meat mallet, gently pound the chicken bre
1. Season the pork with paprika, thyme, ground mustard, ½ teaspoon salt and pepper. Set aside.