With your social media account
1. Heat up oil in a casserole over medium-high heat. Season meat with salt and pepper, then brown it
Great recipe for a cold winder day or for St. Patrick's day!
In a Dutch oven or la
Recipe is adapted from "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" by Julia Child, Louisette Bertholle and
This recipe was inspired by the Simply Ming show. Try it out, it's simply delicious!
Salt the eggplant and let it drain for 30 minutes.
In the meantime, in a large skillet heat 3 tb
Put 1 cup dried pinto beans in pressure cooker with 2 tsp. olive oil, add water to fill pressure coo
1. Drain the soaked beans. Combine the beans, water, onion, bell pepper, celery, corn, garlic, chili
1. Cut up the chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
2. Season them with salt and pepper, to
1. Combine coconut milk, cumin, coriander, salt, pepper, brown sugar, garlic powder, cayenne, curry
Begin by spraying your crockpot with cooking spray. Next, drizzle some of your dressing across the b
1. Fill crockpot with vegetable broth and 2 cups water.
2. Add asparagus, celery, carrots, be
Place the prepared chicken and vegetables (except the scallions) in the slow cooker. Add all the sau
Heat oil in a large stockpot over medium-high heat. Add onion, carrots and celery. Saute for 7 minut
1. In a large dutch oven, cook onion and garlic in canola oil over medium heat until translucent
-Add the thinly sliced beef sirloin to a large bowl, and season with a couple of pinches of salt and
1. Sprinkle the beef generously with salt and pepper. In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat the coconut
1. Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet.
2. Add cubed chicken and brown them on both sides.
1. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
2. Heat 1
1. Shake the beef stew meat in a resealable plastic bag with the flour & seasoning salt until evenly