With your social media account
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray, or line with silicone
Mix dry ingredients. Mix in PB and honey well. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Roll into balls.
1. Combine oats and water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat and let oatmeal s
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Grease 9 inch x 1 1/2 inch deep pie plate (I used Pam Olive Oil Spray).
1. Mix peanut butter, agave nectar, protein powder, sea salt and water in a large bowl.
2. Roll m
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
1. Spray a large pan with cooking spray and preheat over medium/high heat.
2. Add the bacon i
1. In a skillet over medium high heat, melt butter. Whisk in the flour and then pour in the chicken
Place all ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low for 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 hours, stirring occas
1. Spray the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray. Add chopped potatoes. Cover and cook 2 hour
1. Heat the milk in a saucepan until little bubbles form around the edges and add the oats. Cook gen
Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed.
Let chill in the refri
In a large saucepan, combine rice, water and cinnamon stick. Set aside for 3 hours.
After 3 h
First, slice the bread into 3 long strips. Flatten and stretch it as much as you can. Gently! Mix 2
1. Cook quinoa according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, chop the fruit and place in a large