With your social media account
Perfect on a cold, winter day!
Melt butter in large pot over medium heat. Add onion
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil for ravioli. Salt the water once it is boiling.
2. Add the ra
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Peel squash and scoop out flesh/seeds., then cut into 1”³ chunks.
1. In a medium size bowl whisk together olive oil, pepper and McCormick
2. Southwest Seasoning unt
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
2. Cut the squash in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds. Pla
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Pierce squash a few times with sharp paring knife (to let steam escape). Ba
1. Sauce: Remove the husks and place the tomatillos on a greased baking sheet. Roast for 20 minu
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Generously grease a 9x9 square baking dish.
3. In a
1. Place squash on a rimmed baking sheet. Make 2-3 vents in the squash by poking deep slits with
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
3. Wipe the mus
For the roasted spaghetti squash:
1. Brush the inner flesh of the spaghetti squash with o
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a baking tray with a slip mat, parchment paper or foil spra
1. Cut the squash in half and brush with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil. Lay cut side down in a microwa
1. In a small pot, melt the butter and pour over the squash.
2. Season squash with salt and
1. Put butternut squash and apple pieces in pan.
2. Whisk together olive oil and maple flav
1. For the squash cakes (makes 8 cakes): Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place squash, cut sides down
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place whole squash on a baking sheet and roast for 50 minute
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly steam squash and onion in steamer basket* for about 5 minu
1. In a 4 to 6 quart Dutch oven or stockpot, sautÃ©e the chopped vegetables (onion, bell pepper,
1. Place the onions, pork roast, sweet apple cider and fresh rosemary in a Dutch oven. Sprinkle gene