With your social media account
1. In a large pot, fry the bacon until the fat has rendered and the bacon is crisp.
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Grease 9 inch x 1 1/2 inch deep pie plate (I used Pam Olive Oil Spray).
Heat two teaspoons of olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat, add ginger and garlic and saute”™ fo
Cook all of ingredients in 425 degrees for 10 min. shake. then another 5 min.add parm cheese. Yum!
Preheat oven to 375F/190C. Trim all visible fat and tendons from chicken pieces, then cut each chick
1. Combine all of the meatball ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Form into fifteen 2”³ m
Make the sauce: Mix together mayonnaise, Dijon, and Worcestershire. Set aside.
In a bowl, combi
1. Whisk together flour and 1/4 cup chicken broth in a small bowl then set aside.
2. Saute ba
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place chicken breast in a 13x9 casserole dish and bake until juices r
PepperPreheat the oven to 350 F. Peel and trim the butternut squash. Cut the squash into 1”³ cubes
In a large pan, melt butter and add garlic on medium heat.
When butter is melted, add z
Whisk together flour and ¼ cup chicken broth in a small bowl then set aside
Saute bacon in a
1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, stir together stock, onions, broccoli and garlic for about