With your social media account
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Grease an 8Ã—8 inch baking dish.
Arrange apples on the bottom of
1. Heat the sugar and water in a pan on medium-high heat until it caramelizes and turns a dark brown
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
Preheat the oven to 350° F, and coat 2 small oven proof baking dishes with cooking spray
1. Make crepe batter: In a blender, pulse flour, 1 Tbsp. sugar and salt. Add eggs and milk; blend un
Make your own by slicing apples, soak in cold water for 3-5 minutes, then soak in a lemon-lime carbo
Core and slice your apples
Add a layer of apples in the bottom of the crockpot and sprinkle
Preheat the oven to 400”™.
In a large mixing bowl soak the oats and milk together for one h
Preheat the oven to broil (you can skip the broiling and cook everything in the pan too, but precook
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Spray 8 or 9" round baking pan with cooking spray (I like Baker
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 7-by-11-inch baking dish (an 8-by-8 works too).
Preheat oven to 350F. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter, about 1 minute on high power.
Fill a medium sized bowl with water and stir in the lemon juice. Cut up apples and soak them in the
1) Combine apples, 3 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl. Let mixture stand for 1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a 9-inch round baking pan by spraying with oil or coating
Blend oats in magic bullet until ground
Add other ingredients
Mix untill blended
Cook on buttered
Mix everything in a large bowl and let sit in the fridge over night”¦This is always better if you le
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. If desired, remove rind from Brie. Cut Brie into 1/4-inch slices.
1. Cut & core 3 apples
2. Take 8 oz glass of ice & then fill half way full of water
3. Put app
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a blender or food processor blend apple pie filling.