With your social media account
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Wash the peppers and slit them open. Scoop out seeds, core and
Boil your entire box of pasta and then drain. Run cold water over the noodles to cool off.
1. Mash the garlic into a paste using a mortar and pestle or the flat side of a chef's knife on your
1. In a small bowl, mix together the wine (or vinegar) and oil. Sprinkle oregano, greek seasoning, s
1. Combine lettuce, tomato, cucumber, green onions and olives in a large bowl.
2. In a mason
This is very easy
1. Cut and rinse thoroughly the romaine lettuce. Make sure that you do your
1. To make the marinade, combine the yogurt, olive oil, minced garlic, oregano, salt, and some fresh
In a large bowl, combine chicken, red onion, apple, grapes, dried cranberries or currants, sli
To make the marinade, combine the yogurt, olive oil, minced garlic, oregano, salt, and some freshly
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9 inch square pan. Combine the flo
1. In a large bowl, combine chicken, red onion, apple, grapes, dried cranberries or currants, sliced
1. Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil and cook for
1. Cook the macaroni according to the package”™s instructions (about 8-10 minutes), until al dente.
Place meat into large bowl and add diced onion (sauteed if desired),
salt, pepper, dill weed, cumin
Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.05
Title: Saint Patrick's Day Irish Soda Bread
In a saucepan, heat oil and saute onion until translucent. In a bowl,
combine the sauteed onions wit
1/2 c Feta cheese
1/4 c Toasted sliced almonds
In a large pot, bring 4 quarts of wat
*Note: almonds should be toasted.
Cooking time: 1 1/2 hours
Wash quinces well and rub off all fuzz
Serves: 5-6 Cooking time: 8-10 minutes
Finely grind veal and pork, leaving some fat on pork. Combi
1/3 c Butter
3 bn Scallions, white part only>>
Cleaned & chopped