With your social media account
A delicious recipe with scallops and thinly sliced Brussels sprouts sauteed with pancetta. For a he
1. Prepare the vinaigrette dressing:
Put shallots, Agave nectar and tarragon in bowl of food proc
In a hot saute pan, melt the butter. Add shrimp and begin to saute on one side. Add the shallot an
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Combine first three ingredients in a large zip-top bag. Sprinkle
1. Boil pasta in water till tender, save 1 cup of pasta water for use later. I always put some oil,
Chop the onion, celery, green bell pepper and garlic.
Mix half of the Creole seasoning with
1. Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp, and cook 2 minutes on each side. Tran
In shallow glass or stainless-steel bowl combine 1 teaspoon cilantro,the lime juice,half of garlic,a
In a small bowl, combine broth, vinegar, soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar and sesame oil.
Heat a 14-
1. Season the fillets to taste with the salt, lemon pepper and garlic powder.
2. In a small bowl,
1. Preheat the oven to 425.
2. Mix together the coriander, cumin, chili powder, 1 teaspoon salt a
The advantage of cooking food in parchment paper is that it steams in its own juices. Thus it's hea
Cut the potatoes and roast them in the oven at 350 degrees F for about 20 min.
When the potatoes
Salt the eggplant and let it drain for 30 minutes.
In the meantime, in a large skillet heat 3 tb
Take your fish out of the fridge beforehand so that it has a chance to reach room temperature.
1) Begin by preparing the Mushroom Consomme recipe. Bring all ingredient mentioned in the Mushroom
1. Dice the 4 scallops into 1/4-inch cubes
2. At least 2 1/2 hours and as much as 12 hours before s
Whisk miso, mirin and rice vinegar together in a small bowl. Whisk in garlic. Pat tilapia fillets dr
1. Heat the butter in a pan.
2. Add the seafood and saute until cooked, just a few minutes and se
1. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium-low heat.
2. Add the red peppers and cook for 5-8 minutes.