With your social media account
Here's a recipe for soft, juicy and tender chicken breasts - the perfect addition to salads or lunch
Cook the pasta according to package directions.
Place the sesame seeds in a heated skillet over l
1. To make the olive salad, combine the olives, olive oil and garlic in a food processor and pulse t
The perfect recipe for two kinds of wings for your Superbowl party! These wings are healthier than
Great for a quick lunch!
In a medium stock pot, boil water, add salt and cook noodles. When finis
Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
Completely butter one side of each slice of bread.
The perfect meal to make with leftover mashed potatoes!
Melt butter over medium he
Warm a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Grill the ham, flipping once. Remove the ham from th
Preheat your oven to 400.
In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, froze
1) To prepare chicken: In a bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon zest, garlic, parsley, salt and pe
Fill a large skillet with 1 inch of hot water and bring to a boil. Add asparagus. Partially cover an
Spread peanut butter on slices of apples instead of bread. Add chopped almonds for a nutty treat or
1. Prep your slaw and toss well. Place in fridge to marinate/chill until ready to assemble wraps.
In a sauce pan add the chicken and other poaching ingredients, pour water to cover all. Bring to low
Heat oven to 375°F. Butter four ramekins. Combine the cheese and herbs in a small bowl. Crack two eg
In a skillet heat, 6 tablespoons olive oil over medium low heat. Add garlic and cook for 10 to 12 m
1. Toast bread in pan with a light smearing of olive oil. Allow bread to cool whilst you prepare the
1. Preheat broiler. Lightly coat cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a large skillet over medium
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Place 2 chicken breasts in a large container or ziploc bag and
Preheat the grill to high heat (or lightly oil a large cast iron skillet with extra virgin olive oil