With your social media account
Fill a large pot with 2" of water, set over high heat and bring to a boil; add lobsters, cover and c
Rinse and place whole chicken in 4-5 quart pot of water. Bring to boil and simmer gently for 1 hour,
1. Fill crockpot with vegetable broth and 2 cups water.
2. Add asparagus, celery, carrots, be
1. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about
1. Drain juice from clams into a large skillet over the onions, celery, potatoes and carrots. Add wa
In a large Dutch oven, melt the butter and then sautÃ© the onions and celery over medium heat ”“ all
1. Whisk together flour and 1/4 cup chicken broth in a small bowl then set aside.
2. Saute ba
Heat slow cooker on low setting
To slow cooker, add garlic, shallot, leek, celery, mushrooms, onion
Put all ingredients except milk into a 2-quart casserole dish. Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 1 h
Set the broiler to high. Place jalapeÃ±o and poblanos on a piece of tinfoil and place under broiler
Melt butter in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion, carrots and celery. Cook,
1. Remove one chile from the can of chiles and mince it. Remove 1 teaspoon of the adobo sauce and se
The cumin gives this black bean soup a distinctive and, my tasters said,
appealing flavor. Preparati
In a 2-quart saucepan, combine the potatoes, leek, stock and water. Bring
to boil; cover and cook un
HOMEMEADE TORTILLA CHIPS
4 Corn tortillas; (6"
1 c Sunflower oil
ÃŸ The night before making this splendid soup, place the black beans in a
bowl of water and let them
Saute onion, celery. garlic and mushrooms in butter until tender. Add
spinach, chicken broth and hea
In a very large pot, saute the onion and coriander in the olive oil
and butter over moderate heat fo
NOTE Preparation :20 Cook :40 Stand :00 Total 1:00
In large kettle, saute onion in
In soup pot over medium heat, fry bacon until crisp. Remove from pan and
blot bacon dry.