With your social media account
Layer ingredients in slow cooker in the order given, adding the broth last.
Do not stir ingredients
Position a rack in the center of the oven and heat the oven to 425°F.
Trim and slice each tenderl
Position racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven and heat the oven to 425°F.
Spread the c
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate until serving.
Warm a large sautÃ© pan or frying pan over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and oil and sautÃ©, stirr
1. Heat pan over medium heat and add oil. Cook diced sweet potatoes until lightly browned on all sid
Spread the flour mix on a plate. Cut the chicken tenders in half crosswise. Season the chicken light
Make your quinoa first. Soak the quinoa in a pot in the veggie broth for about 15 minutes.
1. Heat a large pot of salted water over high heat and bring to a boil.
2. While waiting for
Throw all of your ingredients into the crock pot, then stir to combine. Set it on high for four hour
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the white parts of the scallions, the
1. Cut the bread into 10 slices and grill till it turns light brown in color.
2. In a saucepa
1. To start the sauce, puree together the onions and in a food processor.
2. In a large sauce
1. Place all ingredients in the slow cooker; gently stir. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
1. Line a cookie sheet with foil, core and seed peppers then slice into quarters (through the length
Combine all of the salad ingredients in a big bowl.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the dr
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Slice your squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds and
In a 3 quart baking dish, combine the first 11 ingredients. Cover and bake
at 400 F,. for 1 hour, st
Process all ingredinets until smooth. Serve with crackers and potato chips.
Makes about 2 1/2 cups.