With your social media account
Take your fish out of the fridge beforehand so that it has a chance to reach room temperature.
1. Trim all gristle, bone and excessive fat from meat. This should leave about 1½ pounds of usable m
Start by sautÃ©ing onions in a drizzle of olive oil, on a medium high heat for about two minutes. Sp
1. Alternate Ham Cubes and Pineapple Chunks on skewers.
2. Slather with KC Masterpiece Origin
1. Rub chicken ”“ Combine brown sugar, chili powder, paprika, pepper, dry mustard, onion powder, sal
Stir together the chipotle peppers and their sauce, cilantro, red onion, garlic, clove, salt, lime
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Add all the ingredients for the meatloaf mixture into a large bowl
1. Place chicken breasts in large zip lock bag and pour enough BBQ sauce in bag to cover the chicken
Chipotle BBQ Bacon and Grilled Corn Zucchini Crust Pizza:----
1. Spread the barbecue sauce on the p
1. Heat panini press to medium-high heat.
2. Combine shredded chicken, bbq sauce, and cilantr
Place the frozen chicken breasts in the crock-pot,
Add entire bottle of BBQ sauce, covering
1. Combine the onion, tomato paste, oil, chili powder, garlic, and cayenne in a microwave safe bowl.
1. In a medium sauce pan, heat olive oil and cook onions and garlic until soft and fragrant, about 2
Wash, dry, and season the wings with the salt, garlic, pepper, cayenne, and paprika. Preheat the ove
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Salt chicken breasts on both sides, then place in an ovenpro
1. Add onion to slow cooker, and place pork roast on top. Pour about half the bottle of BBQ sauc
1. Preheat oven to 375*. Place foil sheet, around a 12x12 piece on the work surface.
2. Place abo
Make BBQ Tofu:
1. Put all the "Barbecue Rub" ingredients (dry mustard, onion powder, smok
1. Make the sauce. In a small saucepan, heat oil. Add onion and garlic. Stir until translucent.
1. Season chicken breast lightly ( a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in you