With your social media account
step 1Cut the woody base (approximately 1 inch) off the asparagus spears.
step 2Toss the asparagus
1. Trim the woody ends from the asparagus and discard. Set the spears aside.
2. Heat the olive oi
1. Drizzle olive oil in the pan and sautee the shallots and sesame seeds for a few minutes.
1. Melt butter and oil together in a heavy saucepan over a low heat, at the same time, bring the sto
Cut asparagus tips into 2-in. lengths. (Discard stalks or save for another use.) Place asparagus ti
1. Place all ingredients in a large, food-safe bag and shake around until the asparagus is fully coa
Heat a sauce pan over medium high heat
Add mushrooms and sautee until most liquid has evaporated
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Divide asparagus spears into 12 bundles (3-4 pieces each).
In a small bowl or in a ziplock bag, combine soy sauce and honey. Add chicken, and stir to coat. Set
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Unroll 1 sheet of piecrust and place in a 9-inch pie plate.
Working one at a time, wrap halved prosciutto slice on each asparagus spear at an angle, coverin
1. If the chicken breasts are thick, slit them in half lengthwise to make them thinner. Pat them dry
1. To prepare bread crumbs, use a food processor or blender to tear a slice of stale bread into smal
(I use Penzey's Greek seasoning which has salt, Turkish oregano, garlic, lemon, black pepper, and ma
1. Light grill. Toss asparagus with olive oil and place on grill. Cook until lightly charring and so
Lightly season the chicken with salt. In a small bowl, combine chicken broth and soy sauce. In a sec
Place a steamer basket in a large saucepan, add 1 inch of water and bring to a boil. Add asparagus;
Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 9-inch pie dish with cooking spray; set aside.
Preheat the broiler. Whisk the eggs, cream, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper in a medium bowl to blend.
Mix lemon juice and chaat masala and mix in the asparagus
heat oil in a pan and stir fry th