With your social media account
1. Mash the garlic into a paste using a mortar and pestle or the flat side of a chef's knife on your
Take your fish out of the fridge beforehand so that it has a chance to reach room temperature.
Combine the oil, basil, salt and pepper and mix well.
On a heated grill, grill the 4 peppers, th
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine egg yolks,
1. Sprinkle all sides of the steak with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Grill steaks until your desi
1. Marinate your flank steak in the Chipotle Adobo Sauce for 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
1. Preheat waffle iron to the highest setting.
2. In a large microwave-safe bowl, microwave tater t
1. Slice the zucchini in half, lengthwise and then cut the pieces in half again. You will have 8 lo
1. Preheat grill on high with griddle in place.
2. Pat dry fillets.3
3. In a small bow
1. In a small bowl combine Worcestershire, garlic powder, and onion powder.
2. Brush both
1. In the bowl of a food processor or blender combine the lime juice, olive oil, fish sauce, garlic,
1. SPREAD 1 bread slice with mustard. Fill bread slices with relish, Singles and wieners.
1. Heat a grill pan (or a grill if you're lucky enough to have a back yard) to medium high hea
1 In small bowl combine olive oil, garlic, chili flakes, oregano, rosemary and lemon zest. Whisk tog
1. Clean the portobello mushrooms by carefully removing dirt from the caps with a kitchen towel or c
1. Cut the eggplant into ½ inch thick rounds, at its widest part. Save the remaining eggplant for an
1. Clean and rinse whole chicken. Using kitchen shears or a very sharp knife, cut out the backbone o
1. In a medium bowl, mix together brown sugar, honey, ketchup, soy sauce and garlic.
1. Toss the pork chops in the marinade to coat and put them in the fridge for about 45 minutes-hour.
1. Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium-high heat. Toss frozen French fries with melted butter.