With your social media account
Try this instant Chai tea mix... it's even better than the one served at Starbucks.
Dissolve jello in 1 cup of boiling water. Remove from heat. Add the vodka and liqueur. Pour jello mi
1. Mix the jello mix with two cups (16 ounces) of boiling water until the powder is fully dissolved
Put all ingredients together in a blender and blend for 30 seconds.
Serve with a strawberry for gar
For a powerful metabolism-boosting drink, try Dr. Oz's Tangerine Weight-Orade.
It contains: green
Combine 5 tablespoons cold water and gelatin in a bowl. Let stand 5 minutes.
Combine sugar, 1/2 c
An Arnold Palmer is half lemonade, half iced tea, and 100 percent delicious!
1. In a blender, combine apple juice, honeydew, and kiwi. Cover and blend until smooth.
2. Pour int
1. Sprinkle baking soda into a pitcher
Add Tea bags to the pitcher/baking soda,
Blend all ingredients.
Perfectly healthy smoothie! It improve your digestion and give your muscles a boost with this power
1. Allow frozen strawberries to thaw slightly.
2. Before placing ice cubes in blender, crush larg
In a large pitcher combine pineapple juice concentrate, limeade, and water. Chill for at least 30 mi
1. Make the Strawberry Syrup:
Combine strawberries and water in a pot with a tight fitting lid.
Place all the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
Blend together all the ingredients.
- Chill your vodka and pina colada mix. Set Jello Shot Cups on a cookie sheet for easy transport.
Combine sour cream and brown sugar. Place about five strawberries in each glass and drizzle each wit
This recipe will make about half a gallon. Feel free to cut in half or double to adjust your serving
Combine all ingredients in a large punch bowl.
Serve in stemless wine glasses, garnish with lime &