With your social media account
Combine all ingredients in a large crock pot.
Simmer on low for at least 4-6 hours (I let mine cook
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook onions, garlic, ground beef and cubed sirloin
In a big soup pot brown the chorizo sausages over high heat until brown and crisp.
Next, place th
1. Place the chicken breasts, 1½ cups salsa, water, cumin, chili powder and salt in the crockpot. Co
1. SautÃ© all veggies together, along with one cup of chicken broth.
2. In a separate pan coo
Heat 2 Tbs. of the oil in a heavy-duty 6-quart pot over medium-high heat until shimmering hot. Pat t
Heat 2 Tbs. of the oil in a heavy-duty 6-quart pot over medium-high heat until shimmering hot. Seaso
1. Heat the oil in a large sauce pan over medium heat, add the onion and jalapeno peppers and cook u
Heat olive oil in a large nonstick saucepan over moderately high heat. Once oil is hot, carefully cr
Add ground turkey and shallot to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season liberally with salt a
In a large nonstick skillet, cook the turkey, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat
Wrap the peppers in a wet paper towel and microwave on high for 2 1/2 minutes. Allow to cool and car
1. Heat the oil in a Dutch oven or large heavy pot over medium-high heat. Add the onion, carrots, a
Add chopped onions and green peppers to medium sized pan, sprayed with olive oil spray, and cook un
Heat olive oil over medium in a large pot. Add in the onion, carrots, bell pepper, chili powder, cum
Use a large dutch oven type pan so you have a big surface area for cooking the vegetables. Heat ol
Heat olive oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium high heat. Add garlic, onion and gro
1. Place the first 4 ingredients into a 5 quart slow cooker.
2. Add the tomatoes, seasonings, orega
1. Brown ground beef and onions. Drain excess grease.
2. Stir in chili powder and cinnamon.