With your social media account
1. Preheat oven to 300F.
2. In a large pot, mix together the beer and the brown sugar. Snuggle i
Traditionally served on St. Patrick's Day alongside corned beef and cabbage, Irish soda bread is gre
1. add the patties and cook until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes per side, adding more butter to the p
Wrap the meat entirely with the outer layers of cabbage leafs. Then put the
meat in a roasting oven.
Carefully peel the oranges thinly. Then with a sharp knife remove as
much of the pith and white ski
In small saucepan, combine 2 tb water and gelatin: let stand 1 minute. Stir
over low heat until gela
In a buttered, 4 quart casserole layer the potatoes, onions and carrots,
season each layer as you go
Heat the butter, and when foaming, add the parsnips, apples, and onions.
Soften them but do not let
Mash the potatoes until lump-free. Separate the yolks and whites of the
eggs and beat separately; th
* Or two small ones. Boil the chicken(s) lightly. Remove the meat from
the chicken, then bone and s
This Irish dish is best made with coarse skinned baking potatoes,because
they breack down easily to
*"Pinhead" if you can get it. This is the cracked oat groat, not rolled. **
Whipped. *** Thin your f
1. In a heavy saucepan, bring 2 C water, the apple cider, cinnamon stick,
and salt to a boil. Add oa
Stir flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda and raisins together.
Separately, fork-blend eggs and b
1. Steep fruit and sugar in cold tea ovrnight. Add egg and flour.
2. Put in a 1 lb. loaf tin and co
Peel potatoes. Cook in salted, boiling water. Meanwhile peel, core, and
slice apples. Place in a p
(Amounts are approximate: the above measurement should be increased or
decreased depending on the s
Preheat the oven to 400'F.
Mix yeast with water and 1 cup flour in a small bowl. Cover with a
Combine Guinness and champagne in a tall chilled glass. Stir and
Makes 1 quart.