With your social media account
1. In a large Dutch oven heat the oil over high heat. Add the beef shoulder in a single layer, and
The soup takes quite a bit of time to make, but tastes delicious! So worth it!!!
1. Line pastry shells with heavy-duty foil. Bake at 400 degrees F for 5 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5
1. If the chicken breasts are too thick, pound them in order to flatten and tenderize them.
Recipe is adapted from "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" by Julia Child, Louisette Bertholle and
Whisk together the first milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt in a wide, shallow bowl. This can be ma
1. In a large bowl whisk eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla, and salt together.
2. Heat griddle to 35
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In small bowl, combine the cream cheese and sugar. Take 4 slices o
Place roast in slow cooker.
Place rosemary in bay leaves in a piece of cheesecloth and gather it up
Cut the crust from each slice of bread and flatten it out with a rolling pin.
Place about 1-2 teasp
1. Lay onion and garlic in the bottom of the slow cooker
2. In a small bowl combine the broth
Combine liquid ingredients. Add sugar to taste (if you”™re Southern you may want to add a bit more).
1. Mix dry ingredients first,then add Milk and Eggs.
2. Beat all ingredients well.
1. Cut the crust off of each bread slice.
2. Roll each slice of bread flat.
/4 in from
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF (180ºC) and adjust the oven rack to the center of the oven.
1. Cut any kind of bread into 1-inch cubes ”“ I recommend a crusty, whole grain variety, but sandwic
1. Crust - Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 9-inch pie dish wish cooking spray; set aside.
1. Add the oil in your slow cooker's insert if it is stove top safe, if it is not stove top safe, th
1. Trim excess fat off of beef roast and season meat all over with salt and pepper.
2. Pour beef
1. Remove excess fat from roast.
2. Sprinkle with Montreal Steak Seasoning
3. Brown in heavy pan w