With your social media account
This is a quick, easy and very tasty version of the classic Mexican breakfast dish.
Toss together all ingredients in large bowl until combined.
In a medium saucepan, combine beans, onion, and garlic, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-l
Place the chicken in the slow cooker and season with taco seasoning and cumin. Pour the beans over t
Heat olive oil over medium in a large pot. Add in the onion, carrots, bell pepper, chili powder, cum
1. Puree beans and tomatoes with half of the chicken broth in a large capacity blender, like a Vitam
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place 1/4 cup enchilada sauce on the bottom of a large baking dish.
1. Pierce potatoes with a fork; arrange in a circle on paper towels in microwave oven. Microwave
Adjust oven rack to center position and preheat oven to 350°F. Spread black beans in a single
1. In a large pot saute onions and garlic in olive oil until soft.
2. Add chili powder and cu
Preheat oven to 350.
In your food processor add in avocado and beans. Puree.
Scrape into the b
1.) Cook onion with 1 tbsp olive oil in saute pan until lightly caramelized. Add garlic and cook 30
In small Crockpot, combine beans, tomatoes, chicken or vegetable stock, onion, garlic, cumin, oregan
1. Cook the rice: Fill a medium saucepan with water and bring it to a boil over high heat. Add the r
1. Spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray and place on stove over medium high heat.
Trim a 1/2 inch from the top of each pepper. Discard the seeds and core. Remove the stem from the pe
1. In a bowl, coarsely mash beans with a potato masher. Warm a large skillet over medium-high he
1. Dice the mangoes, jalapenos, and red onions. Drain and rinse the black beans.
2. Combine f
1. Bring chicken broth to a boil in a 2-quart or larger sauce pan and stir in the couscous.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 9x13 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.