With your social media account
Using a potato masher”¦mash all the strawberries really well, but leave some chunks. Throw them int
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, and salt. Using an electric mixer, mix in the cream
Make the gruyere cheese sauce first: add the butter to a small saucepan over medium heat. Once it”™s
- The recipe suggests you blanch the peaches in boiling water for 30 seconds, submerge in an ice bat
1. Wearing rubber gloves and avoiding touching your eyes or face, seed and mince the habanero pepper
Cook the bacon in a large sauce pan an over medium heat until the fat has rendered and the bacon
1. Prepare your jars by boiling the lids, rings and jars in boiling water for 5 minutes.
1. Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix. Cover the the mixture and place in the refrigerator
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Combine 1 1/4 teaspoons salt and next 4 ingredients (through ga
1. Prepare canner and wash/sterilize 5 half-pint mason (or equivalent) jars. Keep jars in hot (not b
1. Seed, core, and finely chop tomatoes. Measure 3 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes; place in a 6- to 8
1. Mix the chia seeds with the Water and let them sit for about an hour. Mix in the cranberries and
1. Seed, core, and finely chop tomatoes. Measure 3 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes; place in a 6- to 8-qua
1. Combine carrots, pears, pineapple and juice, lemon juice, and spices in a large saucepan and brin
1. Preheat oven to 425-f degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place a piece of pin
1. Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crispy.
2. Remove with a slotted spoon to d
1. Cook the bacon in two frying pans to allow for room for it to crisp up properly. Cook over medium
1. Wash strawberries and remove the stems.
2. Chop, mash or puree strawberries and stir in the suga
To make the Bacon Jam
1. In a large heavy pot or Dutch oven, cook the bacon until browned and crisp
1. Arrange the chicken breasts in the slow cooker so that they are not overlapping.
2. In a mediu