With your social media account
Combine the strawberries and sugar in a bowl; mash until the strawberries are completely crushed and
Start with preparing pudding. Mix everything and cook it over high heat stirring continually.
Place a fine-mesh sieve over a medium bowl; set aside. In a medium saucepan, whisk together suga
1. In medium saucepan, over medium heat, heat milk (or half & half) just until film forms over top.
1. Preheat oven to 200°C place the milk and cream in a medium saucepan over medium heat and cook unt
Preheat oven to 375F.
Lightly spray rectangular baking dish with oil.
Spread raspberries evenly ov
Shake can of coconut milk well before opening.
Combine the instant tapioca, soy milk, sugar and c
Place all the ingredients in a large saucepan, except the vanilla extract. Bring the mix to a gentle
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Brush a 9x5 inch baking loaf pan with butter.
Combine milk, egg, tapioca and salt. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
Cook the soaked tapioca in a med
1. In a food processor, combine the avocado + banana and process until smooth. Scrape down the side
Step 1: Make the cake
Preheat oven to 350 F. Prep three 8”³ round pans by lining the bottom only w
Prepare cake mix according to package directions for a 9x13 cake.
Once cake comes out of the oven,
Place rice, coconut milk, water, vanilla extract, salt and sugar in a heavy bottomed saucepan on med
Pour coconut milk into a small saucepan. Add chopped apples, coconut oil, and cinnamon.
Whisk pudding with milk in a small bowl. Set aside in fridge or freezer until thick/solid; about
Mix the pudding mix with the milk with an electric mixer. Then add the booze and mix. Then add the c
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and fluff
Preheat the oven to 350°. Spray six 6-ounce ramekins with vegetable oil spray. In a medium bowl, whi
1. If you”™re making coconut milk only for this recipe, the easiest way is to add everything to the