With your social media account
Quick and easy, yet delicious meal!
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, add
In a pot, bring the olive oil to medium-low heat. Add the garlic and stir, allowing it to cook for 1
1) Dump 2 cups milk, 1 cup macaroni, 1/2 t dry mustard, 1/2 t salt, 1/4 t each of pepper, garlic pow
1. Heat the oven to 375 degrees. Butter a 3-quart casserole dish; set aside. Place bread pieces in a
Bring a large pot of water to a boil over med-high heat. Salt it and add the pasta; cook until al de
1. Fill a pot with water and a sprinkle of salt and bring to a boil. Cook pasta until done, about 7-
Combine oil, garlic, pepper flakes and salt and simmer on very low heat for 5 minutes or so; being c
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl, mix together brussels sprouts, 2 Tbsp. olive oil, sa
1.) Spray the inside of the crock-pot with cooking spray
2.) Brown the grou
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta to the boiling water and cook to desired tend
¾ cup bread crumbs (store-bought or make your own)
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 bunch broccoli (
Preheat your oven to broil.
Add all ingredients into a 9 x13 pan and stir to combine.
Top with ch
Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pot. Stir together all ingredien
1. Cook pasta according to package directions in boiling salted water; drain, return to pot, and kee
1. Place a large, heavy-bottom pan or braising pot over medium-high heat; add about 2 tablespoons of
Cook and crumble bacon. While bacon is cooking, cut chicken into bite-sized chunks. Set cooked bacon
Combine first 6 ingredients and mix well. Place chicken in a ziplock bag
1. bring a large pot of water to boil for the pasta.
2. start the tomato sauce. bring
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker (except pasta)
Cook pasta and drain. Add to crock pot.