With your social media account
1. Line a small jelly roll pan (12x8x1) with wax paper.
2. In a large bowl, stir oats and ric
Blend well and enjoy!
Cook the corn (boiling or grilling both work ”“ be sure not to overcook), and then cut the corn
BLEND ingredients in blender until smooth.
Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until smooth. Enjoy!
1. Place the sliced avocado, cherry tomatoes and red onion on a large platter/individual plates and
1. Remove the heart of your favorite apples and cut them into cubes.
2. In a medium bowl stir
Place pineapple in a blender and pulse until combined. Stir in remaining ingredients until blended.
Place fresh mint leaves in an old-fashioned glass.
Add caster sugar and cold water.
1. Puree the strawberries with a splash of 7 Up
2. Pour into an ice filled shaker
Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
To make the cherry syrup, combine cherries, lemon juice and sugar in blender until smooth. Place
1. Crush cucumber, lime and cilantro with a muddler to release natural oils and juices.
2. Add ice,
In a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, grated Parmesan and garlic,
1. Line an 8Ã—8 inch baking dish with aluminum foil to that the edges hang over the side of the baki
These are SO insanely easy to make... I use my KitchenAid mixer. Just toss in all the ingredients...
Add coconut water and coffee concentrate together in a glass with ice. Stir to combine. Add more/les