With your social media account
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use cookie cutter to cut 12 pumpkin shapes from each pie crust. You wi
In a small bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a medium bowl beat sugar a
1. Grease two large mini-muffin tins (24 capacity) with butter. Preheat oven to 350F (I used my Pe
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with cupcake liners.
2. In the bowl of an elec
Bake Pillsbury sugar cookies according to instructions. If you want the cookies extra crispy, bake f
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a food processor, pulse sugar until super fine, about 2 minutes (if
For Creamy Peanut Butter Pie:
1. Add the cookies to the bowl of a food processor and pulse into fin
1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and extract. In anoth
MAKING THE CAKES: Make the basic Easy vanilla cake recipe (see 'Goes well with'), following the
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In your mixer add the butter and sugars. Mix u
Preheat oven to 190°C.
Melt the butter and chocolate in a saucepan.
Add the sugar. Mix together.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
1. Combine sugar and butter in a mixing bowl and beat on l
In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove fro
1. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat egg yolks on high until l
1. Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 re
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. If you don't have a pre-seasoned skillet, rub about 1 teaspoon
1. To the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or large bowl and electric hand m
Preaheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 12 cup muffin tin with cupcake liners and generously spray
Place the butter in a large mixing bowl and on medium speed of an electric mixer beat until smooth.
1. Combine the butter and sugars, blend well
2. Blend in eggs and baking soda
3. Add peanut butter