With your social media account
This recipe makes quite a lot, but it can be frozen for up to a month. It fits perfectly into 4 (10-
1. Reserve one cup of cheese.
2. In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients (I use a hand mixe
1. In a large skillet fry the bacon. Remove the bacon from the skillet and drain on paper towels. Ch
1. Cut a slit from top to bottom, lengthwise, into the side of each jumbo olive. Carefully insert ab
In a medium bowl, mash avocado then mix all the ingredients together.
Best chilled before s
In covered blender jar, blend parsley at low speed until finely chopped but
not minced; set aside. B
Mix all ingredients. Refrigerate.
Makes 1 cup.
Cook apricots and sugar to setting point, continually skimming off foam.
Shortly before d
Mix, beat for 7-10 minutes. Spread as desired.
Don't cut shapes until after dough's
Mix thoroughly. Place in shaker to use in recipes and sprinkle of toast
Grate cheese. Put in bowl of mixer with butter and beat until
blended. Add brandy and a small amount
1. Cream butter until fluffy.
2. Beat in next 3 ingredients; add lemon juice drop by drop.
In a food processor, chop the garlic and herbs. Add the cream cheese;
blend until smooth. Coarsely
Stir to combine - enough for 8 slices of bread. Curry is a nice flavor
accompaniment with beef, chi
6 oz 180 g canned chick peas rinsed and drained. 2 tsp lemon juice or
vinegar. Salt and Black pepper
Combine ingredients and mix well Return to container and refrigerate
except when it is being used.
In small saucepan sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold water; let stand 1
minute. Stir over low hea
Blend together, chill. Good on rye crackers
Blend together and store in refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Combine all the ingrediants in a heavy, 2
quart baking dish and mix wel