With your social media account
Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
In a large plastic reseal
Chop the cilantro, jalapeno, and avocado and place in a bowl. Mix in the lime juice, s
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Place chicken thighs in a ligh
Arroz con pollo means "Rice with Chicken" in Spanish. It is a traditional dish that is common in Spa
In a medium size pan over medium-high heat add peanut peanut oil. Toss the chicken with the curr
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Toss everything together in a bowl and pour onto a baking sheet
1. To make the curry, heat a large pot over high heat.
2. Cube the chicken breasts then saute the
1. In a blender, process the spices, yoghurt, tomatoes, ginger and garlic until completely fine. Pou
Peel, cube and parboil the potatoes for about 7 to 8 minutes in lightly salted water, until fork ten
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add in chopped onion and garlic. Cook unti
1. Heat a wok or large skillet to high heat and coat with olive oil cooking spray. Add the chicken,
1. Saute broccoli (and onion/garlic if you're using it) in a tablespoon of oil. After a few minutes,
1. Cut the chicken into chunks and fry in a large, hot wok until browned. Remove from the wok and se
Cook bulgur according to package directions. Set aside.
Heat the olive oil in a large skill
1. Rinse the lentils and place them in a large crockpot. Add the diced onions, garlic, ginger, butte
Step One: Submerge the rice noodles in boiling water. Let them soak for a bit. If you can cover them
1. Put a good amount of coconut oil in a frying pan. You want more than you would normally use becau
1. Combine orange juice, coconut, peanut butter, curry powder, water and cayenne pepper in blender o
1. Have a slow cooker ready to go. Place chicken and potatoes into the slow cooker.
2. Mix tomato
Throw all of your ingredients into the crock pot, then stir to combine. Set it on high for four hour