With your social media account
Mix corn syrup, sugar, water, and salt in a heavy sauce pan. Stir over low heat until sugar dissolve
1. Heat the oven to 175° F. Set a number of bite-size, waffle-shaped pretzels (one for each treat) i
1. To the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or large bowl and electric hand m
1. Cook sugar and milk in a large saucepan to soft ball. Take off heat.
2. Working quickly,
Line bakesheet with parchment paper. Fillet doughnut in half; reserve top. Cube bottom portion of do
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the crumbs, sugar, cinnamon and me
1. Line an 8Ã—8 baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly grease with non-stick cooking spray.
1. To the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or large bowl and electric ha
1. Line baking sheet or jelly roll pan with parchment or Silpat. Set aside.
2. Combine wate
1. Mix cereals, coconut and almonds in a large mixing bowl.
2. In a medium sized saucepan,
1. Using a food processor, crush all of the cookies into fine crumbs. If you don”™t have a food proc
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl beat butter on medium to high speed for 30
Use a kitchen knife to slice the cookies into triangles (the ones pictured here are 3 inches tall
1. Combine the powdered sugar, dry milk and salt in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse 4 to 5 times
1. Stir sugars and water over low heat to dissolve sugar.
2. Bring to a boil and cook to 290°
1. Place the candy corn in a medium microwaveable bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute, followed by
Chocolate Cookie Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9 or 10 inch cake pan by placing
1. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper
2. Gently push straws into marshmallows
3. Melt about 1 cup
1. Preheat oven to 250F degrees.
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking m
1. In a large mixing bowl, stir together cake mix, cinnamon, and allspice. Add in water, apple juice