With your social media account
"Collard greens for wealth, black eyed peas for good luck..."
This is a very tasty recipes for bl
Preheat oven to 175C.
Melt dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl over boiling water and put it aside.
Perfect recipe for a party or potluck! Enjoy!
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
1) Peel and cut potatoes into 1 1/2-inch-thick slices. Place in a medium saucepan. Cover with cold w
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Arrange almonds on a baking sheet in a single layer and toast in oven for
A dish of black eyed peas is a New Year's tradition in most areas, as it's thought to bring luck and
This is a super-easy recipe, and a perfect appetizer for a New Year's Eve Party. Enjoy!
1) Sautee the onions, carrots, and celery in olive oil over medium heat, stirring frequently to prev
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, and salt. Using an electric mixer, mix in the cream
1) In a blender or food processor, place 1/2 cup of the pecans, and pulse a few times to roughly cho
1) In a large bowl, cream together butter, lemon zest and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanil
Combine the oil, basil, salt and pepper and mix well.
On a heated grill, grill the 4 peppers, th
1) Prepare the night before: Rinse the peas well with water and place in a large saucepan. Cover t
1. Prepare and bake your chocolate cake following instructions on the cake mix box. When the cak
1. In a saucepan, bring water, sugar, cinnamon sticks and cloves to boil. 2. Reduce heat and simmer
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line muffin pan with baking cups or prepare panettone baking cups by
The night before cooking: Soak hickory chunks in water. The next day: Salt
and pepper the cavity and