With your social media account
Great for a quick lunch!
In a medium stock pot, boil water, add salt and cook noodles. When finis
The advantage of cooking food in parchment paper is that it steams in its own juices. Thus it's hea
This recipe was inspired by the Simply Ming show. Try it out, it's simply delicious!
A famously delicious Korean tradition of marinating trimmed lean slices of beef in tamari, garlic &
BROWN meat in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Add seasoning mix, water and Macaro
1. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
2. Working one at a time, dre
In a heavy large saucepan, brown chicken on high for 3-4 minutes with a little spray oil. Add water,
Preheat the grill to medium-high and brush it oil.
Preparing the Steak:
In a large bowl, whisk t
Preheat oven to 400ºF.
Rinse wings and drumettes and pat dry. Transfer to a large bowl and toss w
1. Remove core from cabbage; chop cabbage into small pieces.
2. Place cabbage in large bowl; add
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Cool pasta slightly.
2. Meanwhile, in a large
1. Using a spiral noodle slicer or a julienne peeler make your noodles from the zucchinis. Place in
PREPARE dressing mix in small bowl as directed on envelope. Stir in sugar and soy sauce.
1. In a pan add the extra virgin olive oil, pasta, tomatoes, red onions, kosher salt & cracked peppe
Put your beef in the crock pot and place it on high which takes 4-6 hrs. If you throw it in before
1. Drain the tofu and cut into even slices, about 1”³ thick. Press the tofu to get out as much moist
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
In a large bowl, mix together meatball ingredients until well-combi
Preheat oven to 350. Arrange 24 wonton skins in 24 muffin cups and shape them to create a small cup
1. To make the sauce, heat the sesame oil in a small saucepan or tadka pan. Add the ginger and garli
Boil chicken in about 3 cups of water until done, about 20 minutes. Remove chicken, add pasta to wat