With your social media account
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
1. Chop dates and walnuts.
2. Mash overrripe bananas.
Start by adding the raisins, pitted dates and walnuts to the bowl of your food processor
Peel the bananas and cut them in half so you have 10 banana pieces. Skewer the cut end of each banan
Combine the oats, nuts, flax, spices, baking powder, and coconut sugar in a large bowl. Stir until c
1. Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add s
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with [parchment paper|.
Preheat oven 350 degrees fahrenheit.
Line pan with and over-hanging piece of waxed paper or p
Layer all ingredients in a large crockpot (starting with peanuts). Turn the pot on low, cover with l
For the Cookies:
To the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or large bowl an
Make chocolate cake batter according to directions from this recipe. Spread into greased half sheet
In a bowl beat the egg yolks with the 1/2 cup of sugar until thick.
In another bowl beat the egg
Roast the nuts (optional). Nuts can be used raw or roasted; roasting will add a toasty, nutty depth
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Preheat Oven to 325F. Heat honey, salt, water and vanilla(optional) in a small pot over medium heat
1. In large iron skillet, melt 1 stick of butter and 1 cup brown sugar (do not caramelize, just melt
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a food processor, grind up the almonds and oats. Measure them befor
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Rub squash with a little bit of olive oil and sprinkle with salt
1. The previous night, or at least several hours ahead of time, steam the broccoli over salted boili
Peel the bananas and mash their flesh in a medium mixing bowl. Mash very thoroughly until no large c
1. In a small bowl, add banana, oats, almond milk and cinnamon.
2. Cover and put in the fridg