With your social media account
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Wash the peppers and slit them open. Scoop out seeds, core and
1. Combine the lime juice, lime zest, brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of butter; set aside.
2. In a s
Combine the oil, basil, salt and pepper and mix well.
On a heated grill, grill the 4 peppers, th
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place a 1/4 cup flour in a shallow dish. Dre
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
In a frying pan, heat the olive oil and sautÃ© the onion and g
First and foremost, choose a nicely marbled piece of meat. This will enhance the flavor of your pot
For best results, freeze Cheese Sticks one hour before use.
Dust Part Skim Mozzarella Stick
1. In a medium saucepan, cook onion in hot butter until onion is tender. Add garlic, salt, red peppe
Start the meat cooking in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. While it is browning, chop the
1. Heat grill on high 5 minutes.
2. Combine all seasonings in a bowl.
3. Dip dried off fillets in
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; add water to cover. Bring to a boil, cover, re
Heat the oil in a heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add the sausages and cook until brown on bot
1. Adjust oven rack to 8 to 10 inches below broiler element and preheat the broiler to high. Place b
Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
Pierce potatoes several times with a fork; place on a foil lined
In a small bowl, mix together paprika, brown sugar, cayenne and S&P. Rub this mixture all over both
Spray crockpot with nonstick cooking spray.
Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes or chunks. Pl
Cook rice according to package directions, or using a rice cooker. (Rice can be cooked ahead and use
Combine all of the dip ingredients in a bowl, cover and refrigerate.
Slice the onion (see below).
Lay out a large piece of plastic wrap on the work surface. Place the cream cheese on top of the
Cut salmon widthwise into four pieces. Place in a foil-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; spr