With your social media account
1. In a large pot, put about 1.5 cups dried lentils and covered with water. Add half of the onion,
This is a great recipe to have on a cold day. Make sure you make enough so you can enjoy it again t
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Heat the olive oil on medium heat in a 3-qua
1) Sautee the onions, carrots, and celery in olive oil over medium heat, stirring frequently to prev
Use a large dutch oven type pan so you have a big surface area for cooking the vegetables. Heat ol
In a food processor, pulverize the lentils into mush. Put them in a large mixing bowl.
Add the beat
1. In a medium pot, combine lentils, chicken broth and salt. Bring to a boil on high, reduce heat to
1. Rinse the lentils and place them in a large crockpot. Add the diced onions, garlic, ginger, butte
In a small mixing bowl, add the tomatoes, red onion, serrano pepper, lime juice and sprinkle of
Lentil sloppy joes: If making these on the stovetop: sautÃ© the onion and garlic in the oil until on
1. Set a large, dry dutch oven over medium heat and drop in the Garlic cloves with their peels still
1. In large saucepot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, garlic, carrot, bell pepper
1) Melt butter in a large pot over moderately low heat. Add onion and celery and cook, stirring occa
1. To cook the lentils: Pick over the lentils to remove any bits of debris. Rinse the lentils under
1. Heat the tablespoon of olive oil in a dutch oven or large soup pan and add the onions, bell peppe
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the leeks and cook, stirring
1. Heat oil and butter in a large heavy bottomed pot and fry spices for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
1. In a large pan heat a tablespoon or so of olive oil over a medium-high heat. Add chopped onion a
1. Heat a large pot over medium heat. Add the oil, scallions, garlic and tomato to the pot, season w
1.In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook onions, garlic and cayenne pepper in olive oil