With your social media account
Healthy and easy to prepare, yet delicious!
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. In a
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Toss cauliflower, oil, marjoram, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Cook the bacon in a skillet over a medium-high heat until crispy (about 10 minutes).
Remove the b
Bring a medium pot of water to a boil and add your chopped cauliflower. Boil for about 10 minut
*to cook the cauliflower florets, steam a little over 2 cups raw cauliflower florets in a little wat
Rinse the quinoa. Put the quinoa and 2 cups water in a medium pot. Bring it up to a boil, add a pinc
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, spray with non-stick spray
Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
Cube cauliflower into slightly smaller bites (think rough
1. Bring a medium pot of water to a boil and add your chopped cauliflower. Boil for about 10 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Chop the cauliflower from the stem and place on an ungreased coo
1. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. Chop up head of cauliflower into preferred sizes.
1. Toss the cauliflower and mushrooms in the oil, thyme, salt and pepper, place on a baking sheet in
Prepare sauce - In a blender or food processor, process cooked cauliflower until smooth. Add in mil
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Toss everything together in a bowl and pour onto a baking sheet
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly coat a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
In pot of boiling water cook cauliflower until tender. Drain in colander over large bowl. Using p
Peel, cube and parboil the potatoes for about 7 to 8 minutes in lightly salted water, until fork ten
1. Cut raw chicken into bite-sized pieces.
2. Mix all sauce ingredients in a small bowl and s
Preheat the oven to 350. Press a sheet of parchment paper into a 9x13 pan (cut the paper so it exten
Blanch the cauliflower in a pot of boiling salted water 5 minutes; drain.
Heat oven to 375 degrees