With your social media account
This recipe is adapted from Ming Tsai”™s braised-chicken recipe. Like all braised meat recipe, this
This recipe was inspired by the Simply Ming show. Try it out, it's simply delicious!
1. Combine the lime juice, lime zest, brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of butter; set aside.
2. In a s
1. Line 2 (9-inch) round cake pans with wax paper; lightly grease and flour wax paper. Set pans asi
To Prepare the Ginger-Lime Peanut Sauce ====>
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, sal
Preparation Quinoa and Leek Patties:
1. Rinse quinoa under cold water. Bring a pot of salted wat
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
Put the ham in a large roasting pan, fat-side up. Using a shar
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Peel carrots. chop off ends and slice on the diagonal into app
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add carrots, honey,brown sugar, dill and thyme
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a muffin tin with foil liners and set aside.
2. Melt the coconu
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Place carrots into a shallow bowl and generously coat
Separate the Nutter Butter cookies into two halves. Using kitchen scissors, cut the green apple Twi
1. Preheat oven to 350Ëš F.
2. In a large pot, cover carrots with cold water and season with
Place all the ingredient in the blender and process until smooth. Refrigerate a few hours before usi
Preparation of this nice spread is very simple and you will finish preparing it in just about 30 min
Soak the raisins in the rum for at least half an hour.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenhei
For the Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line muffin tin with paper cupcake liners.
1. Cut the leaves off of the kohlrabi, and peel the bulb. Peel the carrot. Shred the vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 15 x 10 inch jelly-roll pan with cooking spray.
2. In a sma