With your social media account
The perfect meal to make with leftover mashed potatoes!
Melt butter over medium he
Warm a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Grill the ham, flipping once. Remove the ham from th
Heat oven to 375°F. Butter four ramekins. Combine the cheese and herbs in a small bowl. Crack two eg
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Melt coconut oil in large skillet over medium heat and then add sausage. B
Spray a 9" X 13" baking dish with vegetable spray. Set aside.
Cook ham or bacon until done. Drain o
Mix all ingredients together & pour the mixture into greased muffin cups. (Fills around 10). Bake at
1. In a bowl, mix 2 3/4 cups flour, semolina flour, 3/4 cup sugar, pistachios, baking powder, and sa
Bring milk to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to low and add polenta, whiski
Combine first 3 ingredients; set aside.
Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat unt
This is the best pumpkin bread recipe I have found, much better than the Starbucks pumpkin bread. En
Preheat oven to 350. Spray medium casserole dish (we used 9 x 13) with non-stick spray. Set aside.
1. Mix everything together. Let it rest for 2 minutes, and mix again to avoid lumps.
2. Let it si
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Thaw the frozen crust for 10 minutes, then prick the crus
1. Preheat oven to 375º F.
2. Spray mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray, set aside
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F and set a rack on the very top.
2. Prepare the brussels by cutting off t
1/4 c Butter or hard margarine
1/4 c All-purpose flour
1 ts Paprika
1/4 ts Pepper
Seeing I haven't posted in quite a while, I thought that I would post
lowfat from the Taste of Home
1/2 c 10X Lemon flavored sugar
1/2 c 10X sugar - plain flavor
1 tb Water + as needed
In large bowl, combine potatoes, peppers, and onion soup mix until evenly
coated. In 12 inch nonstic