With your social media account
1. Toast the pine nuts in a small dry skillet over medium heat until they are fragrant, about 5 minu
A simple and easy method of making flavorful homemade chicken stock.
1. Preheat the crock-pot on
Place the chicken breasts in the crockpot.
Add butter, cream of chicken soups, chicken broth, onio
Cut your chicken breasts in half, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place in bottom of crock pot. Ch
Place the bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-low heat until some of the fat is rendered.
Place chicken, soup, butter, and broth in crock-pot and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
Take chicken o
Place the chicken thighs in the crock-pot; sprinkle pepper on both sides.
In bowl, combine honey,
Wash chicken and cut into bite-size pieces.
In a crockpot add the pineapple juice, brown sugar and
1.) Spray the inside of the crock-pot with cooking spray
2.) Brown the grou
Spray the inside of the crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.
Heat oil n a pan, over medium hea
1. Grease the crock pot or use a crock pot liner.
2. Layer the ingredients, starting with frozen ha
In a 5-6 qt crock pot, place brisket, carrots, parsnips, pearl onions, parsley, bay leaves, pepperco
In a gallon size zip lock bag mix together flour, salt and pepper. Dump in the meat and shake until
Dump all of the ingredients in the slow cooker. Turn on high. Cook for 5 hours, and I tend to open i
1. Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Transfer to paper towels and drain.
This recipe is adapted from Ming Tsai”™s braised-chicken recipe. Like all braised meat recipe, this
An incredibly easy recipe for a delicious pot roast.
1. Seasoned the roast with s
1. Place chicken, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, onion, green chiles, and garlic into a slow cooker. Pou
In a stock pot over high heat (or crockpot), combine all liquids with ginger, scallions, star anise,
1. Toast sesame seeds in a dry frying pan over low heat until golden and fragrant. Place seeds in a